Adding and Removing Resources
|Project Management Wiki|
|Jump to: Home | Main User Guide|
My Jobs | My Activities
Support | FAQs | Training
You can add and remove resources from an ongoing project as needed.
Contact your project admin if you cannot access Projects.
To add or remove resources from a project:
- Click Setup->Projects. You can also click Projects under Setup in the Quick Links
- Find the project in the Projects list
- Click the project to open the Edit Project - Basic Information page
- Add users from the Available list to the Added list and remove users from the Added list as needed
- Click Save once you have added and removed the users needed
Contact the GlobalSight team if the resource does not show in the workflow.