|Project Management Wiki|
|Jump to: Home | Main User Guide|
My Jobs | My Activities
Support | FAQs | Training
You may need to resolve differences between translators and reviewers for comments that are still open.
For example, if the review and review changes were done by various resources that were not qualified.
To resolve differences:
- Open the Translation Edit Report sent by the Translation Lead
- Make a final decision on the alternate translations suggested
- Unprotect the report to filter it down to the rows with an alternate translation (Column H)
- Come to a final consensus with client, reviewer and translator
- Remove any suggested changes that should not be made selecting the cell and clicking Delete
The result is a Translation Edit Report with the final changes to be made.