Difference between revisions of "GlobalSight release 22.214.171.124"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 03:39, 14 October 2014
GlobalSight release 126.96.36.199
GlobalSight 7.1.2 is a new release of the GlobalSight system. It contains the enhancements to existing features and bug fixes listed below.
For instructions on upgrading to the new release, see Upgrading GlobalSight.
- Upgrade Installer has been re-designed
- New Web services APIs for TM Management have been added. Several users have asked for the ability to query, update and add entries to the TM through the API. It is a great way to leverage GlobalSight assets from external applications, a trend that we expect to continue in 2009
- Downloading attached files in the Comments section
- Added Check All and Clear All capabilities in the Job Details page under Workflows
- Fixed the size limit of the XML file
- Fixed the error when removing a vendor
- Fixed the calendar component and time zone setting to make them match
- Fixed the "Duplicate..." function in TM Management
- The path and file of the Download part now show on Linux
- Increased the columns storage_path and external_page_id in the MySQL database
- XML files with a unicode encoding can now be imported
- Files with an .xlz extension can now be uploaded
- Fixed various search problems
- Long path names accessible through Explorer in XP
- XML files and HTML entities are no longer replaced with the real character
- TMs can now be imported if the Synchronization option is "Overwrite existing TUs"
- The Desktop Icon file profile list is now restricted by the project permission