Adding Single Languages
You can add a single language to an existing project.
To add single languages:
- Open Localization Profiles and check for a similar workflow
- Duplicate the workflow as described here
- Add a new role as described here, based on the activities needed for an existing role. You can select all related activities. For example, if there is only one activity Dtp1 in the workflow, then select all Dtp1, 2, 3, 4, and so on
- Re-check the newly created workflow and make sure all activities have users
- Add the workflow to the localization profile